It’s the Pre-3 show, and two of us are jealous. That much is apparent early on. From there, it’s all about what we want out of E3, what we are (and aren’t) playing, then on to the news. Notes are below the player.
- Divorce Online: 15 Percent of Divorces Due to Game Addiction
- DC reboots their Universe again
- PSN’s totally back (and why it might not stick)
- (Sigh) The Wappy Puppy/Dog/Whatever
- Call of Duty Elite (and why the Wall Street Journal probably shouldn’t get these exclusives)
We’re still giving away a scholarship to computer camp (know any girls ages 8-18?) as well as a prize pack of games (for anyone who isn’t a girl ages 8-18).
Listen and let us know what you think of the show!
If you want to contact us, you’ve got tons of options!