You can purchase the L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass right now, which will give you access to all seven pieces of DLC (four cases, two suits and a collectible challenge). Right now, this has a special price, too: 800 MS Points, or $10. That’s 50% off what the price would be if you bought them all individually. This deal ends June 14, but the pricing only goes up to $12.00, so it’s still a discount.
Every pre-order DLC option is also available now (and when the PlayStation Store is back up) — these are the Sharpshooter and Broderick suits ($2.00/160 MS Points and $1.00/80 MS Points, respectively) as well as “The Naked City” Vice case and the “A Slip of the Tongue” Traffic case ($4.00/320 MS Points each).
Later this summer, you’ll also be able to try another new Vice case, “Reefer Madness,” as well as an additional Arson case, “Nicholson Electroplating.”
These cases are all independent of the game’s main storyline, so don’t waste time trying to think of how they’d fit in like I just did.
Members of Rockstar’s Social Club (which is free to join) also get a bonus, the Chicago Lightning Suit, as well as the Chicago Piano machine gun.
Here’s a release schedule for everything you can download:
- Chicago Lightning Detective Suit (Social Club only) – May 17;
- L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass (limited-time discount price) – May 31;
- “The Naked City” DLC case – May 31;
- “A Slip of The Tongue” DLC case – May 31;
- Broderick Detective Suit and Gun – May 31;
- Sharpshooter Detective Suit and Gun – May 31;
- The Badge Pursuit Challenge – May 31;
- Chicago Piano Machine Gun (free community unlock) – May 31;
- L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass (standard price) – June 14;
- “Nicholson Electroplating Disaster” DLC case – June 21;
- “Reefer Madness” DLC case – July 12.