Atlus Titles Get Deep Price Cuts
Always wanted to play Persona 3 Portable but didn’t have the money, now ATLUS is cutting the price of the entire Persona collection along with some other games.
The price cut is part of the “Re-Vita-lized” price drop event.
“Whether you’re a PSP system owner who has watched ATLUS RPGs from afar, your eyes glued to your pervy game-watching binoculars but your wallet unable to open itself for the cause, or perhaps you spend your evenings making sexy time with the two nubs on your new PlayStation Vita,” commented Aram Jabbari, Manager of PR and Sales at ATLUS, “Now you can dive into a library of critically acclaimed ATLUS PSP system games that delivers hundreds of hours of deep, compelling RPG adventures and promises to thoroughly satisfy your hardcore gamer cravings.”
Here is the complete list of discounted titles
- Class of Heroes – now $14.99 (was $39.99)
- Crimson Gem Saga – now $14.99 (was $29.99)
- Hexyz Force – now $14.99 (was $29.99)
- Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble – now $14.99 (was $39.99)
- Knights in the Nightmare – now $14.99 (was $29.99)
- Riviera: The Promised Land – now $9.99 (was $14.99)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona – now $19.99 (was $39.99)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2: Innocent Sin – now $29.99 (was $39.99)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable – now $19.99 (was $39.99)
- Yggdra Union – now $9.99 (was $14.99)