- Welcome to Wintercast – a discussion of HBO’s series Game of Thrones, brought to you by the Gaming Angels Network. We’re your hosts Elizabeth and Summer. This week, we’re discussing Episode 2.09 – Blackwater
- Write to email@example.com or comments on the website
News – Any news regarding the series (TV/book):
- No news!
Long Story Short (Too Late) – Official HBO synopsis:
- Episode 2.09: “Tyrion and the Lannisters fight for their lives.”
Joffrey’s a Tit – Our “favourite” moments of Joffrey being a total tit – or whichever character was a stand out douche canoe in that episode:
- I’m going to say it was a toss up between his encounter with Sansa and then him pussing out on the battlefield
Everybody Wants Some (I Want Some Too) -Those awkward/good nudie moments:
- There was only one, and this time it was really unnecessary and gratuitous
Another Head on a Pike -SFX work that stood out (best death, best maim, etc.) and the kill count to date for the season:
- Well, this was a major battle, so just about the entire episode
- Death Total for S2: I’m going with a bazillion
He’s a Complicated Man, No One Understands Him But His Woman -Tyrion, being a badass, as he’s wont to do:
- Probably when he gave the speech to get the men to rally behind him after they just watched their king turn tail and run to mamma
Dark Wings, Dark Words -In depth discussion of the episode, Breakdown of points that stood out, Differences from the books:
- THIS EPISODE WAS TITS!
- Nothing again!